Sinful Graphix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future of Graphix

HomeWELCOMELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fable 2 (10 out of 10)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S ii M P L 3

S ii M P L 3

Fable 2 (10 out of 10) Empty
PostSubject: Fable 2 (10 out of 10)   Fable 2 (10 out of 10) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:59 pm

Oh My God is this game a sequel of oblivion? NO, not at all, Fable 2 is a completely different RPG game than Oblivion. Fable 2 was added to Fable 1 with a whole new story line and features. It has nothing to do with Fable 1 and personally you dont need to play Fable 1 to like Fable at all. This sequel is full of new quests and fun that will keep you busy for hours, you wont get bored of this game quick trust me. I found that this game deserves a 10 out of 10, what was Game Informer thinking 9.5 out of 10, you gotta be kidding me!

Fable 2's campaign starts you off as a child you can choose if you want to be a boy or a girl and you basicly are poor and are very hungry. The whole game is about you getting revenge on a king named Lucien who killed your brother or sister (Your Choice). Slowly as you play the game you start to grow older and start to look different depending on your decisions. This whole game is about choice with a nice nifty quest all bundled into it, you dont have to do the main quest there are many satisfying jobs you can choose and there are many side quests also. You can be good or evil its all up to you, when your good you can get a halo above your head and when your evil you can grow horns and have your skin start to turn red. This game also has life mixed into it also, oyu can have a wife and one child wich is very hard to keep up with and is kinda like real life. You can have sex of course, and you have the choice of using a condom or not wich is pretty cool. If you dont pay attention to your family your wife will leave you and child support will take your kid. The freedom of this game is unbeleivable, you wont be dissapointed, its GTA IV Fable 2 style. I know that you may think its just sword ans bow and arrows but there are certain guns you can have. Actually there are no crossbows but there is really cool magic that you can learn. I nearly forgot that you have a dog and you can teach him tricks wich is really cool also. The campaign recieves a (10 out of 10)

Graphics,Graphics,Graphics, that seems to be a very importanat component to many gamers who want the best of the best visuals. Dont worry you graphic crazy gamers the visuals are beautiful for this game. Everything looks lush and shiny wich really shows realism, you wont be dissapointed. For an adventure game they did a great job with the graphics. The graphics will recieve (10 out of 10)

Wow, I wanted to be able to load my character for Co-Op with my friend but guess what, I have to use one of the super retarted default characters. The Co-op for this game is terrible and very dissapointing. If you dont mind your default character than its still not going to be great. Only the host character can load his or her items and story. All you can do is make money and gain experience wich will transfered to your character. You really dont need to do Co-op this game is fun when your by yourself. The Co-op recieves a (5 out of 10)

Overall fable 2 is a great game and is one of my favorites regardless of Co-op or not, you will have a great time with Fable 2. I hope you enjoy it and tell me about any secrets you discover because I will still be playing it. Because this game recieves a (10 out of 10) it makes it a "Must Buy" -S ii M P L 3 king
Back to top Go down
xFBx ColdAsICE

xFBx ColdAsICE

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 (10 out of 10)   Fable 2 (10 out of 10) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:19 am

Quote :
Actually there are no crossbows but there is really cool magic that you can learn.

Yes there are, crossbows are the only type of bows there are in the game. lol but thats not important good review...dont agree...but good review

-Oblivion was better-
Back to top Go down
Jacobsfan

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 (10 out of 10)   Fable 2 (10 out of 10) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:39 pm

never played it but i want it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 (10 out of 10)   Fable 2 (10 out of 10) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fable 2 (10 out of 10)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinful Graphix :: Sinful Graphix :: Reviews-
Jump to: