Sinful Graphix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future of Graphix

HomeWELCOMELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout 3 (7.5 or a Rent)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mastermind7112

Fallout 3 (7.5 or a Rent) Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3 (7.5 or a Rent)   Fallout 3 (7.5 or a Rent) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:54 pm

Fallout 3 (7.5 or a Rent) X2wdqgFallout 3 (7.5 or a Rent) X2wdqgFallout 3 (7.5 or a Rent) X2wdqgFallout 3 (7.5 or a Rent) X2wdqgFallout 3 (7.5 or a Rent) X2wdqgFallout 3 (7.5 or a Rent) X2wdqgFallout 3 (7.5 or a Rent) 90zg3m

STARTING OUT
fallout 3 is an action R.P.G. that is set in post apocalyptic Washington d.c. If you ask somebody what it is, there probobly going to tell you that it's oblivion with guns. Trust me. It's not. Right after you press the play button, you are born into the game. After some useless talk, you get into the customization. The customization is huge, but almost to huge. Don't get me wrong, i love the variety, but half the stuff that they give you is shit. also changing the collar of your hair is almost hard to do.

COMBAT
The combat system in fallout is different from any other game. you have the choice of ether trusting you ability to kill, or you can use V.A.T.S, which stands for
vault
activated
targeting
system.
V.A.T.S. basically stops time, and allows you to select a body part and shoot it.

STORY
the story itself, will take about 21 hours, and is diffidently fun, but you diffidently shouldn't try to beat it as fast as you can. At the end you can make 2 choices, and no matter what choice you make, the game ends, and you can't play anymore. every town you go to, has its own little mission that you can do. You can choose to help the people in the towns, or you can just go on a killing spree and kill them all.

GAME SCORE
this game is hard so score, after all, they got a lot of things right, but for some reason, its just not that fun. after playing it for 5 days, i had to put it down.this game is gunna click with some, and not with others, so unfortunately, I'm gunna give it a 7.5
Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 (7.5 or a Rent)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinful Graphix :: Sinful Graphix :: Reviews-
Jump to: